Neetha J. Eappen - Assistant Professor - RBS Affiliated
Email-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com
She is an engineer from the University of Kerala and has taken her MBA from the University of Kerala. She has been awarded PhD by the Cochin University of Science and Technology for her doctoral thesis titled “Service provider switching: A study on the switching process in retail banking”. She started her career with Kerala In dustrial Infrastructure Development Corporation. She has two years industry experience and she has taught management courses at the post graduate level for over ten years. Her areas of interest include Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques. She has been a visiting international scholar at Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, USA and Nazareth College, Rochester, USA.
Work Experience (Teaching / Industry / Research)
Area of Interest (Teaching / Research)
Training / Research Projects / Consultancy / MDP conducted
- Resource person for FDP for CMI school teachers of Rajkot (6-7 June, 2014)
- Faculty coordinator for the International Conference on Innovative Practices for Business Excellence (IPBE 2013) organized by Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Kakkanad,Kochi,Kerala on 14th January 2013.
- Trainer for Rajagiri International Leadership Skills Workshop ( Feb 29-March 9,2012) for students of Sojo University ,Japan
- Trainer for two day programme titled “Challenges of Managing a Business to Success”for the executives of “Amcon pavers and projects Private Limited“at Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies during 29th & 30th November 2011.
- Global Business Leadership Skill Training Course for NEC ,Japan – October 17-20,2008
- Global Business Communication and Project Management for senior executives of Net/NCOC Japan on Communication Skills (Nov 2008)
- Orientation Programme for teachers of RASET on Making Engineering Teaching More Effective (June 2008)
- Executive Development Programme on Kaizen, Six Sigma and 5S for regional managers of India Tech Ltd. (December 2007)
- Workshop on Quality for students of Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology (November 2007) .
Publication ( Book / Article / Case ) / Paper Presentations
- Presented a paper on "The Effect of Switching Costs on Customer Defection" at the National Seminar on Emerging International Business Order organized by School of Management Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology on March 30, 31, 2012.
- Presented a paper titled "The effect of triggers and commitment on customer switching behaviour" at the International Conference on "Evolving Frontiers in Business - Society - Nation Interfaces" held at Indus Business Academy, Bangalore from March 10-12, 2011.
- Presented a paper on "Customer defection: An investigation of lost customers" at the 4th Great Lakes NASMEI (North American Society for Marketing Education in India) Marketing Conference held at Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai from December 23-24, 2010.
- Presented a paper on "Total Quality Management: Objectives and Competitive Advantage" in the 4th Annual Conference on 'Achieving Global Competitiveness in Manufacturing: Challenges for India' held at VJIM, Hyderabad from October 21-23, 2010.
Training Attended / Seminar / Workshop / Refresher
- Attended Faculty Development Programme in Operations Management at IIM Bangalore organized by Society of Operations Management in association with IIMB, Nov 16-20, 2009.
- Attended workshop on Data Analysis using SPSS at CUSAT organized by the Department of Computer Applications, CUSAT and SPSS South Asia Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore on June 25, 2009